Oral / Poster guidelines
Speakers are requested to bring their PPT presentation (with slide ratio 16:9) on a USB key and to upload their talk at the Speakers Desk located on the first floor, latest 2 hours before their scheduled talk.
Speaking time is as follows:
- for a 40 minute time slot, speaking time is 30 minutes, followed by 8 minutes Q&A
- for a 20 minute time slot, speaking time is 15 minutes, followed by 3 minutes Q&A
- for a 15 minute time slot, speaking time is 10 minutes, followed by 3 minutes Q&A
Speakers are urged to stick to the time allotted to them.
IUPAC 2019 has opted for a dual system to present the posters.
Poster presenters will have to provide a conventional paper poster and are offered the opportunity to present the same poster as an ePoster.
The Poster List is available here.
Conventional paper poster (mandatory)
- Poster orientation: PORTRAIT
- Max width: 90 cm
- Max height: 120-160 cm
- Fixing material is available on-site at the Poster Desk
MOUNTING & REMOVAL OF POSTERS
Posters are on display for 1 day:
Poster Presentations of Topics 1, 5, 7 and 8 will be on display on Monday, May 20
Poster Presentations of Topics 2, 6 and 9 will be on display on Tuesday, May 21
Poster Presentations of Topics 3 and 4 will be on display on Thursday, May 23
Mounting between 08.00 and 09.00 hrs on the day of your poster presentation
Removal between 17.00 and 18.00 hrs on the day of your poster presentation
Posters that are not removed in time will be discarded by the organisation.
A poster session is scheduled from 13.00 hrs until 14.15 hrs on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
Poster presenters are requested to be present at their poster for Q&A on their presentation day.
ePoster (optional, but strongly recommended)
All ePosters will be made available to all IUPAC 2019 participants on all congress days.
- ePoster orientation: PORTRAIT
- ePoster to be submitted as a PDF file
- Dimensions: ideally the PDF poster is 60 cm wide and 84 cm high (= A1 format)
- Max file size: 10 MB
UPLOAD PROCEDURE AND UPLOAD DEADLINE
ePosters must be uploaded latest by May 20 via the below dedicated link.
Click on the button 'Submit a poster', then click on 'Register' and fill out the required fields.
You will be asked to provide your ePoster N° during the upload procedure. Make sure you have your ePoster N° at hand (see Poster List).
Upload your ePoster here.