Call for Abstracts
Abstract submission opens 1 September 2018
Abstracts dealing with the following topics can be submitted (max 3 abstracts per submitter):
Please click on one of the topics above to have more information on the topic and its subtopics.
Submission deadline: 1 December 2018
Instructions for Authors:
- Abstracts (max 3 per submitter) must be written in English not exceeding 350 words and must be submitted online as a Word file (xxx.doc or xxx.docx);
- TYPE TITLE IN CAPITAL LETTERS AND IN BOLD, USE ARIAL 10;
- Put a blank line after the title;
- The presenting author must be underlined, type initials first followed by the family names (P.P. Rubens, J. Van Eyck, P. Brueghel, etc..). Put the authors in italics;
- Type affiliation underneath the authors: Institution/University, Dept., City, Country. Put affiliation(s) in italics;
- Add the email of the presenting author in italics and underlined underneath the affiliation;
- Put a blank line after the email of the presenting author;
- Use font Arial, 10 characters per inch (font size 10);
- Use single line spacing;
- Put a blank line after each new paragraph;
- Do not indent the first line of each new paragraph.
Abstract template available here
Abstracts must be submitted as a Word file via the online submission form (see link below).
- Click on the link below to start
- Fill out your personal data and go through the submission procedure
You can submit several abstracts (max 3) at the same time and/or add abstracts later on. It is also possible to provisionally upload an abstract, revise it and finalize the submission at a later stage. Do bear in mind to finalise your submission before the deadline.
Click on the link below to start and create a profile: Fill out your personal data, choose a password and go through the submission procedure.
You can re-enter your personal submission page any time and follow up on the status of your submissions.
When accessing the online platform for the first time, you will be asked to register as a new user:
When uploading your abstract(s) you can either:
- ‘Save and Continue Later’: in this case you can revise your abstract at a later stage (access with your login details)
- ‘Save and Submit’: in this case your abstract submission is final and your abstract can no longer be revised.
- You can submit several abstracts (max 3) at the same time, but you can also upload several abstracts at a different point in time.
Your abstract(s) is/are only uploaded successfully when you receive an automatic reply confirming your submission(s).
Important: the uploaded Word file(s) must contain: Title, authors & affiliations and the actual abstract.
The deadline for submitting abstracts is 1 December 2018.
When submitting an abstract, submitting authors should bear in mind:
- that presenters are NOT exempted from paying the registration fee
- that a notification email will be sent at the beginning of February 2019
- that the presenting author must register online by 28 February 2019